My favorite scene of the Ranch.

My favorite scene of the Ranch.
Beautiful spot on the Ranch

Saturday, December 10, 2011

A good Saturday, December 10th 2011


YES I SAID IT MERRY CHRISTMAS
AND I MEANT IT TOO.

As the world busily bustles through its never ending political correctness, by instead wishing you seasons greetings, happy holidays, or whatever non-Christ drival the advertising guru's can pour upon us. I, with a few of my friends and relatives will remain holdouts in insisting the reason we celebrate December 25th and the season around it is because that symbolizes the date of birth of Jesus Christ and some very wise person many years ago wisely proclaimed it Christmas Day. A short time later most people in the free world and a lot of the unfree world starting saying Merry Christmas and Happy New Year, to encompass the whole season. I have no beef with you calling this time period whatever you and your faith wishes to call it. Just do not tell me I can't call it what I want to and stop trying to tell everybody else what they can and can't call it. Just be happy and be free and oh Merry Christmas.




No comments: