My favorite scene of the Ranch.

My favorite scene of the Ranch.
Beautiful spot on the Ranch

Wednesday, February 29, 2012

VIDEOS: Mitt Romney and Rick Santorum Speak Following Arizona and Michigan Primaries | Fox News Insider

VIDEOS: Mitt Romney and Rick Santorum Speak Following Arizona and Michigan Primaries Fox News Insider

Note: the polling by each county almost consistently Romey did not win by 50% in more than a couple of counties ... most times it was Romney 46% or less with Rick winning many counties and a strong second all the way through and Paul/Newt pulling about an average 17% in the counties. After Super Tuesday this race needs to be a two man race!!! Newt/Paul supporters your vote is a vote for
Romney right now and I don't think that is what you want! We need as clear a picture as possible as to what the real numbers are or we are playing into the Democrats hands ... remember they are already messing with the numbers as they are voting in our primaries now so the numbers are not all real. I believe Rick can win this and is the only candidate that has unquestioned moral values and is preaching real change, yes he did play politics before but they all have. I believe him and I also believe Paul when they talk change, we just aren't ready for the extremes of a Paul. That is my two bits for what it is worth. Jack C. Pickard

No comments: