My favorite scene of the Ranch.

My favorite scene of the Ranch.
Beautiful spot on the Ranch

Thursday, June 27, 2013

‘Gay Marriage’ and Religious Freedom Are Not Compatible | Parker County Blog

‘Gay Marriage’ and Religious Freedom Are Not Compatible | Parker County Blog Eric has some points here. I also believe Eric and all Christians such as myself must not consider that this issue is between God and the Gay Person. I can believe without judging any of my fellow men or women and live my life based on what I believe is God's plan as blueprinted by the Bible. It is my life that will set the example to either aid or scare off potential believers with my hardened judgements. I therefore will not judge as it is not my place to do so. I will however support and live my belief system in spite of other peoples judgement systems if I believe and pray about this and all other issues that I am to encounter throughout my life. If you ask me how I live my life ... I will tell you; with no apologies, for I recognize that I haven't always got it right, but through prayer I still will not throw the rock at others in judgement of their life style ... remember people that again is between them and God.

No comments: